I love my husband

Alphia

I love who married me. He's a great guy. He cooks almost every night. He baked a delicious home made apple pie. He also baked cookies. Last night he backed a sweet potato pie with dinner. He's has a great since of humor. We watch comedy almost every night. He laughs until he cries. He makes up his own jokes. He also make music. He get angry sometimes but we all do. I'm in love with my husband. I dream about every night. He's handsome intelligent talent. He scored 100% on his test this week. He's a great friend. He allowed his best friend live with him rent free. His friend did the same for him during his difficult time. My husband is my best friend. I tell him almost everything. We go everywhere together when we are not busy. He love animals. We babysat a kitten once. The cat scratched him and bit him but he loved the cat lol. I enjoy taking long walks with my husband. We hold hands and talk to one another. I enjoy watching him as he sleeps. I like when he wash the dishes. I like when he takes out the garbage. I like when he vacuums the floor rug. He's amazing && I love him❤