Rainbow Baby 🌈 finally!

Colleen

I'm so excited after having a miscarriage in January I finally have my BFP! I've been wanting another since but didn't realize how difficult it would be as my last pregnancy was more of a surprise 5 years ago as it was soon after my husband came back from his deployment. It was a struggle waiting this time again especially after getting some symptoms I realized I still have PCOS and had to make some changes as I remembered I was on Metformin with my first 7 years ago & really hoped not to go back to medication. Fast forward a little bit, the middle of last month I get my period and my husband literally leaves for military training about a week later(for about a month). So I'm thinking we'll just try again when get back. Well the day I thought I was suppose to get my period it didn't come. Thought it strange but didn't think too much of it. So just for fun the day (the 10th) I took one of the pregnancy test strips as a friend thankfully gave me her leftover ovulation kit. I was pretty shocked seeing the second line!! Truly feel it is a God thing!

10 August 2017 BFP

I still have no idea when I ovulated even after using the ovulation strips. It sure was hard not being able to tell my husband as he was still away but praise the Lord he was able to come home early yesterday 6 days sooner. I gave him a printed piece of paper in an envelope that said "Congrats, Babe!! Our family is growing my two feet! Yes our Rainbow baby is on the way! April 2018". He's very excited and I feel very blessed! I was going to do a more creative announcement but I was just so happy to have him home!!

EDD April 18, 2018

Praying this rainbow 🌈 baby will stick! Thankful as well as the 17th of August would've been my angel baby's due date. Thankful for God's blessings!