I just have to vent for one minute.....

I have an amazing almost 5 year old girl and am 25w5d with my second daughter. Now I know I am her mom but my 5 year old is amazing, smart, funny, witty, clever, beautiful and all the other things that no one wants to hear except me and her dad. Her dad has two sisters who live literally 2 minutes away from us. In the last 2 years neither of them have watched her or offered to watch her. They have seen her probably a total of 5 times this whole year so far. Before that when I asked the oldest one, who is 36, to watch her I was told the first time "I don't get up that early" and the second time "I have to clean my house". The other sister is the one my daughter loves to pieces but she will ignore my daughter to look at her phone even though she almost never sees her. She is in her late 20's, so not a teenager. Then I have my brothers wife who is the most amazing aunt. She is so involved with my daughter and I know she loves her to the moon and back. I just don't understand how his sisters can be so selfish and so uncaring when it comes to having a relationship with their niece. I know when the new baby comes they are going to be up my ass trying to see her and that is just going to make me more bitter towards them because they don't ever care about seeing my 5yo. This has been building for a while but his family isn't the family where you say anything. You keep it all inside and pretend like everything is fine even though when I see them I just want to throats punch the both of them. Thanks for letting me vent.