Great...

Rissa

Just confirmed today that I've got PCOS. Great. I know it's extremely common, and getting pregnant isn't impossible, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. M entire life has been nothing short of difficult and complicated. I've been sexually abused since I was 3 years old, by my own mother and father. I was verbally abused by my mother since the 5th grade. I was raped by my "Christian" best friend, and then got pregnant with twins, but had a miscarriage. I was told by my mother that my father wasn't my biological father. I almost committed suicide and was hospitalized for 3 weeks. I found the love of my life, but we couldn't be together until 2 years ago, and thank God we're married now, but my family is no longer apart of my life. My husband and I suffered a miscarriage in March. And now I have PCOS, and will have a hell of a time giving my husband children. Why can't something just be easy for once?? Have I been that terrible of a person?? I've loved even through the darkest of times, and I've put on a smile when all I wanted to do was cry. I've been following God since i was 13, and it seems like the suffering just never ends. Sorry for the long post, I'm honestly just very emotionally and mentally tired and needed to vent. Thanks to those who actually read.