I'm jealous....

I'm honestly so jealous about the way my aunts boyfriend treats her. She's a total bitch to him and treats him like shit. I love my aunt but she's just a terrible person to be in a relationship with. But yet he does anything and everything for her. He takes her out at least once a week for a date, he spoils her with gifts, constantly gets her flowers, and even brought her to my dream concert that I begged my boyfriend to bring me to. Maybe I'm jealous because my boyfriend doesn't do any of these things for me. I am nothing but good to him, I try everything to make our relationship happy but he doesn't. Maybe I should turn into a terrible person and maybe he'll start spoiling me or even just take me out on a god damn date for once. I know I can get these things myself but it's the thought of someone actually doing something for you. It would be nice to be spoiled for once. I don't remember when the last time he got me flowers just because. He's never done anything remotely sweet for me and I'm truly jealous of every girl that has a boyfriend that actually does these things for them. Maybe I'm being a brat but idc I'd like to feel special for once.