Definitely nesting

Crystal • 26. First time mommy😊😊

So lately I've been cleaning my apartment spotless like on my hands and knees cleaning the floors and walls, setting up the room for babies stuff (our baby shower is next Saturday so I'm a bit anxious) my husband finds it funny that I've literally been checking our registry at least once a day as I have our registry st home so as people purchase I cross is off and know I don't have to worry about which ever item it is. Today I got the biggest relief. I've been worried about the crib car seat and bassinet. We have an infant car seat so I put one that would last til baby was old enough to be in the car without one. It was $300 so to be safe I put money aside

To purchase it if no one got it. Someone got it today off our registry 🙌🏼. Bassinet as baby is going to be in it the first few months my cousin called me today and purchased it with me on the phone as it wasn't the one from the registry but it was better than the one put on our list 🙌🏼👏🏼. Crib as it's a four in one and I know baby won't be sleeping with us in the bed also purchased. Granted we have some other large items on the list changing table, dresser, mattress for crib. But at the end of

The day all of the largest things I considered a necessity are taken care of thank Jesus