has this happened to anyone?

Rach • Mommy to a 7yo 👧🏼 and new born 👶🏼 boy

Ok 4dpo I spotted it was light pink and watery and lasted about 10-12 hours and stopped. I thought it was odd but brushed it off. Yesterday I had all symptoms of getting AF. I spot for 9-7 days before I actually get a flow, it being 7 days before AF is actually going to start, it was like "ok b!t$% welcome back" was sad and figured well I'm going to kick September ovulation in the egg and get pregnant next month. this morning all my symptoms where gone except my boobs being super sore. including the spotting which has never happened before, normally it just gets a little heavier every day. my cm is completely clear, and watery which isn't normal for before my period, normally a little creamy and dry, like super dry. but it's watery and I am horny (also not normal before my period). has this happened to anyone before? I am 12dpo and haven't tested because mainly I'm too afraid it will be negative. is there any other explanation for spotting and then it stopping twice in one cycle but over a week apart?