How do I end it?

S

I've been with my child's father since April 2015. I barely turned 18 earlier that month and I had huge issues at home so we TOTALLY rushed things and, even though he lived with his parents, I moved in basically immediately. Things were good at first (of course) but after only a couple months things turned abusive and crazy. He was possessive, controlling, verbally abusive, and eventually physically abusive. I have a bad past and he always used it against me. I tried leaving him several times but he always made me feel like I couldn't. He'd beg me to stay and put guilt trips on me and threaten to commit suicide if I left. I felt mentally handcuffed to the relationship. Fast forward to February 2016. We found out I was pregnant and he acted like he was going to change (I knew he was all talk). Throughout my pregnancy the physical abused stopped but the verbal abuse remained constant. He never got a job, always stayed out with his friends drinking and smoking weed. He only went to a few appointments with me, maybe 2. He didn't go with me to my first ultrasound or to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. When the baby was born we moved in with my sister. He didn't help with much and he kept leaving with his cousin to drink. When the baby was about a month he left with his cousin to drink and I left with my sister to go to our mom's house down the street. I got a bunch of drunk texts around 8 calling me a hoe and a bitch and all kinds of names. He called and I knew it was going to be bad. When we got there he was in the house (he didn't have a key) and it turned into a HUGE fight. He had broken into the house through the back door and messed up my bedroom window trying to open it. We had to call his brother to come pick him up and he moved back in with his parents. After that I had to take the baby to their house for visits and he'd guilt trip me into staying for days at a time. He finally got a job about 2 months ago through a temp agency so I've been taking the baby and staying on the weekends. The relationship is nothing like it used to be but we do still fight. He's still verbally abusive and I can't take it anymore. I'm tired of taking my daughter to their house. I want out of this relationship but every time I try to leave he pulls the same crap, it's always the same. What do I do? What CAN I do?

This is what he does any time I try to leave, but it's usually worse. If I tell him in person that I want to leave he usually won't let me out of the room until I tell him I'll stay with him. I know it's wrong and I know I'm stupid as fuck for staying.