I need life advice from someone wiser than me 🙁

Rr

So long story short- my dad is living in the middle of Georgia, with no family or friends nearby, in a motel, with no job. He 100% put himself in this situation, burnt every bridge he had, refuses to take advantage of any opportunity or do anything to fix the situation, and has been a pretty shitty dad. He gets $2200 a month in social security but uses it to live in a motel, buy cigarettes, and probably spend money on girls and scratch cards and alcohol.

I'm his 22 year old daughter and despite the shitty things he's done and said to me, call him every day because he's my dad and I can't help feel bad about him being lonely and having this terrible "home".

He asks me for money all the time, didn't matter when I was in college paying to live and pay off student loans, and doesn't matter now that I have just started my own family and have my own debt and bills and people to provide for.

To not get into too much detail, I'm at the point where my options are to A) Mail him a check and continue talking to him every day B) Tell him I mailed the check and continue talking to him until he finds out I lied and goes back to harassing me, threatening to get me fired from my job, disown me etc or C) cut ties with him now because no matter how long I let things blow over it always goes back to him asking me for money.

Some info: I just bought a house with my family and we have projects and payments there, I pay off student loans, my wonderful step-dad is paying half a loan and if I'm giving any money away he deserves it, my dad is always threatening suicide and claims he's in the hospital to get my attention, he used to be a relatively good dad before he gave all his money to a 22 year gold digger and lost his job due to sexual harassment 6 years ago, he has COPD from smoking and idk where his health is but know he'll eventually die from it. He also claims that he has no money because of medical expenses and hospital stays and that he needs this check to pay someone back who paid for his medicine?

I've tried reasoning with him but he is just no longer a logical person and instead threatens and harasses me, but he's also my dad. Please help I have no idea what to do

Update: how do I live with myself if something serious does happen to him? Or if he's in the hospital for real and not just crying wolf? All of my siblings and his family have distanced themselves and I feel like all the weight is on me because I'm the most family he has left, how do I block him out knowing that?