Should I just do it?

Ok so I have meet this really nice guy and he treats me like his little princess. He sooo good to me. He drives two hours out of his way just to come pick me up at my house for our date and turns around and drives another hour just for like a movie and dinner. Well we both have never ‘done it’. I’m 15 I’ll be 16 on April 9th and he just turned 16 on August 9th. He not that type of guy that freaks out over my periods and when he finds out that I’m on mine, he just stops at Dairy Queen and gets me a ice cream or at a candy store in the mall and lets me get what ever I want, his treat. He treats me well should I just give it to him? Like he’s never had a gf before until me. And I have had 5 different relationships with guys from my school who used me, lied to me, and cheated on me so he’s the only guy who I have actually gotten close to after all of this. He said that he would never pressure me into doing anything. He said that if him and I were both ready to do it then he would. He’s really nice, 6 feet tall going to me around 6’3” when he’s done growing, super smart, cute af lol. Or is this just him wanting something?

Vote below to see results!