uncircumcised penis..

so for the first time ever because I've only had one other sexual partner beside my current.. I've been sleeping with a man who isn't circumcised. In the beginning when we first first started sleeping with each other I noticed like two weeks later my vagina started to smell like his penis and I know this because it smelt like how it smelled when I'll give him head. It isn't a bad smell it's just not what I am used to because it's not MY smell if you know what I mean lol. Well anyways, I didn't really let it bother me too much I just took extra long showers to rid the smell.. but 2 months later and the smell has yet to go away and I've been checked for all the extra stuff ( sti's, infections, and stds .. ) & nothing.. I don't know what to do because now it's bothering me because I can smell it on myself. Before we have sex I make sure he showers and I personally wash his penis myself.. really good to my liking but that's still not working.. any suggestions as to what I should do to get rid of the smell or anything? anybody going/went through this too ? & I put " uncircumcised " because I read on google that, that could be the problem but I don't know.. help.