34 weeks 5 days


almost 35 weeks and our baby girl weighs 4 lbs 14 oz already and im dilated to a 1 1/2 cm and 50% thinned out..my doctor ask me if i wanted to be induced as much as im hurting i said no that i wanted to wait till my due date unless something goes wrong thats the only way i will deliver early..i just want my baby to be healthy and all..i cant wait to meet our baby girl...but i dont think she will hold out till oct 5 im thinking she will be here sometime in sept.