Ladies I need help..😑

Katelyn • Katelyn✨|July 21🎉|Houston Tx☀|January 28,2017💑|

So me and my SO been together for a while. I also been living with him for almost a year. We been TTC for the time I been moved in with him. Today im 4DPO totally clueless if I will conceive but pretty sure I may have this month. Anyways hes in a tough situation with the court system and his "Wife" but they aren't together they are separated and have been for 6 years so he says. Hes been wanting a divorce and been going back and fourth between the court system and her for years. Maybe a month ago she had came over to his house and beat on the door while we were home, but he decided to play it off and act like nobody is here. She sends text messages to him like "you know im still your wife right?" (because they haven't been to court to divorce.. AFTER 6 YEARS.😐) and says all these other things.

So he comes home from work talking about "I need a new lawyer" & we got further into the discussion and came to find out she been texting and calling him. She's telling him that she's 4 months pregnant (She apparently had a MC but my SO thinks she aborted his baby when they were together, so I think she's jut trying to piss him off) and she said that she's getting married in June or something..

So now im kinda confused, what do i do in a situation like this? I have strong feelings for this man and everything. im just not comfortable with him having a many females involved in our relationship. I told him that and he said "That's apart of me. That's the situation im in. if you can't accept it then leave." (Basically what he said). But in my head, we aren't trying for this baby for nothing.. So idk what to do. im sorry for this being so long, but I tried to shorten it. hopefully some wont just read it and not comment. Please be nice!💕

UPDATE: NO SHE IS NOT PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY THAT I KNOW OF. LAST I HEARD IS THAT SHE ALREADY HAD A CHILD WITH THE MAN SHE SUPPOSED TO BE MARRYING AND SHE PREGNANT AGAIN FOR THE SAME MAN.