I think my neighbours are swingers 😶

So me & my fiancé have been living in our house for 5 months & we got speaking to one of our neighbours..

They seemed lovely at 1st and we spent a lot of time getting to know them & they made us very welcome.

Within a month she started saying 'I love you Ryan' and he would just say 'ok', so I confronted her quietly & said I don't appreciate it, she said she sees him as a little bother 😶

We was sitting in the garden & they invited us over for a few drinks, the conversation quickly turned into her saying sexual things about her partner & things they enjoy in the bedroom

'oh I can't give him head as he's too big'

'If u seen our down stairs curtains shut we are having sex'

That's a few examples, so we ended up leaving & going inside, we was too weirded out to stay 😂😂

Any time we seem to be in our garden she pops her head over the fence & tells my fiancé she loves him & asked if we have had sex & was it good, so I change subject & she tells me all about her sex life 😬

They walked into our garden over the weekend & she sat opposite my fiancé & had her legs open, so her partner told her to close her legs he could see her pants due to her wearing a skirt, she then decided to open her legs further 😶

It's so annoying her partner sits there and doesn't say anything.....

If my partner started telling someone he loves them in front of me iwouldn't be happy & I certainly wouldn't be happy him sharing our sex life 😂