Pregnant...

Need some people's opinions about what they would do if they were 14 (turning 15 in about 2ish months) and pregnant. I've been dating my bf for almost 9 and we talked about it before if I would ever get pregnant he said he would want me to get an abortion but I kinda leaned more towards having the baby because I know myself and I'll chicken out at last minute. So can I get some people's opinion on what they would do? I'm kinda scared and need some advice.

I do understand I have to deal with the consequences of having sex and that's why me and my bf talked about it. Yeah my mom will have to find out at some point but I'm kinda scared to tell her. I was considering either getting abortion before she could know or just facing my fears and telling her and keeping the baby. I couldn't ever give it up for adoption mostly because I know that I won't be able to do it. Please no scolding I know that it was dumb of me but I have been on the pill for a few months for this reason.

Also just to let people know I do have a job and I make minimum wage. I know that with the money I make it will be difficult to support a baby but I wouldn't completely depend on parents.