Soo done with this

E • Animal lover, artist, & wannabe chef. 18/CA 🦋💗🐺✨♏️

I have two friends. My "best friend" and my boyfriend. I have other "friends", of course, but I don't really believe that any of them care about me all that much.

My "best friend" isn't really MY best friend. I'm her #1, i always help her with anything, but she can never seem to give me the help I need. And like, it's okay. I don't mind doing shit on my own, and I rarely ask for help anyways.

My "best friend" creates SO much drama, and everyone thinks of her as this innocent little princess, so when I call her out on it, everyone blames me as the one who started it. And it's so fucking dumb! I feel like a freaking 7th grader when I let myself get sucked into the drama, but at the same time, I feel even worse if I don't stand up for my beliefs.

My "best friend" is also just generally very immature. She is afraid, or something, to hang out with her boyfriend alone, and so she always begs my bf and me to go on double dates with them. Which would be fine... except that, when we (occasionally) politely decline an offer, she throws a huge fit.

She's also the fakest person I know. She constantly talks crap about this other girl who used to be in our friend group, and then goes and hangs out with her whenever I can't do something. It's honestly hurtful to me because this other girl really hurt me and basically just kept hitting me where I was weak and my "best friend" told me how this girl was terrible, a traitor, not worthy of us, etc but yet she still jumps to hang out with the her all the time.

And I know I'm stooping down to my friends level by even complaining about it, but I just want a break from it. We're seniors. This shit shouldn't be happening anymore. I want to drop her and move on but it's really hard to make that decision when she is literally the only friend I have.

Ugh. I want to be away from this stupid fucking small town already.