Would you give second chance?

So I just need to get others opinions of my situation. So me and my husband have been married a year and a half together for three and have a daughter. A month ago it seemed like the issues started. I was going to sleep and he pulled panties down and had sex with me for about five minutes (yes it was agreed sex was not wanted, yes I clearly said no). I forgave him. Then a week or two ago he says he got a job offer in FL. I set up everything even had a realtor to look at homes. He said we were getting a check as well. I believed him. Then he goes on to say that his boss killed himself and all of this crap it sounds so crazy. Then he told me it was all a lie. I forgave him again on the terms he would seek help. He also got mad and broke things to the point I locked us in the bathroom. Then he goes to tell me this week we are moving back home even named a legit place he got a job. Again I set everything up and he lied again. I feel I deserve better he is so mean to me and I do everything for him. Am I overreacting?