Am I the only one?

Tori • Married with 2 year old mini me :) B/G twins due 4/2020

I am just feeling so down. I recently gave birth to my daughter 3 months ago and my husband and I were discussing the future and what kind of an age gap we want to shoot for between our children. It just made me think of me and my sister. We are 4 years and several worlds apart. I feel like she has been so sour towards me since she was born. We have never gotten along and I am almost 30 years old. I feel like when our parents die she will never speak to me again. I just don't understand why she's so hateful towards me. We argued growing up like most siblings do but she is still malicious towards me even as an adult. She hates my daughter but yet she tolerates my husband (barely) she refuses to add me on Facebook even though I've been sending requests for years. She always tells me she can't stand me even though I rarely see her. I feel so jealous of other women who are best friends with their sister because I know I will never have that. She is amicable with our middle brother and indifferent towards our younger brother. I know it's not jealousy because she's a brainchild and has always been smarter than me (she's an aeronautical engineer and I'm only a nurse) she only recently started gaining a bit of weight (cushy job I'm guessing) but she's always been pretty and popular in school with a ton of friends. I just don't understand her. We have never had a falling out just never been on good terms.

Is anyone in the same situation as me?