Who needs enemies with inlaws like mine

Elizabeth

... my husband received this from his sister 2 days after our wedding. As apparently it is my fault she got caught cheating on her husband with a 17yr old boy she works with 😞.... this is nothing different to the constant abuse I have received from them for the last 4 years since the day tim and I got together. Last yea they where so bad I tried to put myself into the mental health ward. And the girls spread lies about me saying I was off having an affair (which my husband believed along with everyone we know) finally I got to prove to him what they where doing when these cousins the sister talks about left voice mail messages telling me to go lull myself and to stay away from tim u toxic mole (that was the night I tried to kill myself) but also the night I sent this message to Tim and had proof of what they where doing. His mother knows all of this and what her daughters do - she has even see the above message and told me that I've taken it the wrong way & that I am the horrible birch that has done everything wrong. However the way they treat me to my face is how they talk about everyone even their "best friends" behind their back. I tried to give our daughter Layla up while I was pregnant and then again when she was born their abuse (mother, sister and cousins) was so bad. I am fighting and fighting so hard everyday to try and be ok. I'm only just thank full that my husband sees what they r doing and finally has my back. Possibly the only reason I am still here or haven't committed myself back to mental health. They have even set up a Facebook page abusing me and carrying on.

We only got married this year in may.

Tim wants nothing to do with his mother, sisters or cousins and they will never see us and Layla again. We haven't seen them since just after the wedding.