Not enough sex...

Chloe • ❤

My boyfriend has a lower sex drive than me which is fine. However recently I feel he's taking advantage of my want for intimacy for his own sexual satisfaction. He works during the day and often comes home tired (I've just graduated uni and am searching for a job). Lately we have sex once or twice a week and when we do he'll get off and tell me he's tired and he'll give me an orgasm the next day.

Last Tuesday I was tired but he wanted a blowjob so I gave him one, really excited to get some midweek sex going on. I blew his mind. He was shaking and moaning and told me it was the longest orgasm he'd had. I was like

I've pleased him so good surely he's gonna return the favour...

He said he was really tired and he would give me an amazing orgasm the next day with toys and everything. Wednesday comes and it was my last night with him before I headed home to see my parents for 5 days. I bring up the bomb ass orgasm he promised me and he tells me he's so tired and apologises for being shit.

I know he's tired from work but he only ever seems to be tired when it's my turn to have an orgasm. Am I in the wrong for thinking he's selfish? He's so attentive in other ways, he'll take me to dinner, buy me chocolate on the way home from work and snuggle and chat with me in bed. I feel bad for even thinking this. I'm suffering with depression at the minute so I don't know if I'm just blowing this out of proportion in my head. When I mention that I'm not okay with it he gets upset and says he's shit which makes me feel really guilty for putting any pressure on him about it. I just don't know what to do. I don't know if I'm in the wrong for asking when he's always tired. I know my sex drive is higher but I'm not asking for more sex, just equal amounts. Any advice would be appreciated.