Hotel sex πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ€€

He had just worked 9 days in a row so we hadn't seen eachother and the sex was kind rushed/tired when we did. Well 4 hours of driving later, we get to the hotel too early but the room is ready. It's the romance package with wine and a plate of macarons included 😍 my boyfriend throws me on the bed and we start making out and feeling each other up but I tell him no, lets run a bath since neither of us have baths at home πŸ˜‚ So I run the water and it's running slowly so me and my boyfriend have a glass of wine and feed each other strawberries and macarons that make the wine taste sweeter. We undress and get in the hot bath and just soak for 20 mins while he massages my chest. We both have more wine. I turn around and face him and start kissing him and we make our way to the bed so he can fuck me so hard. It was so good and I think the alcohol made us rougher than usual because I was so sore later. And mid-fuck he goes down on me and makes me cum and then turns me over so he can eat my ass and finger me. We move from the bed to the couch to the washroom so he can fuck my from behind with a mirror view. All the while I'm feeling pretty lit from the alcohol πŸ₯‚ After all the sex we both pass out on the comfiest bed ever and nap for an hour. We work out, go for dinner (fancy tacos) and come back to fuck again but I'm too sore from before (so we wait until morning)πŸ˜ͺ