Breast pumps through insurance but baby early

Have any of you ladies gotten a breast pump through your insurance and either been told they won't send it out until you send them records of birth, or simply been told they will send it out 30 days before the due date... What do you do if baby decides to arrive early? Do you end up having to buy one for the meantime or just wait it out?