Will he talk to me again

shey • 21
Ok so i met this guy online but we were on and off then i got in a relationship but it ended we started talking again in sept. We never really met bc i was scared to but we talk on the phone almost everyday and its almost a year now. So i just finished school and im working full time and so does he. Hes off mon and tues, but now i work everyday except Sundays. But i was off on labor so i decided to meet him finally after cancelling so many times. And i promised i wouldn't but the places we wanted to go were closed so we just decided to do a basic date dinner and movie. So sunday i woke up with a big fever blister on my upper lip. So i tried everything to get rid of it but it just got bigger. So i had to call and cancel i didnt tell him why, but i just heard the hurt in his voice and he said he was expecting i would cancel ik he was mad and he just said ok and hung up. But i was on going on our first date with a big fever blister on my lip, he would think i was doing something with some other guy or think i was nasty. Everything was going perfectly i got out of work friday night wash my hair got it done Saturday along with my toes then Sunday pool party with the girls and going on a date with a great guy. And i just messed it up. For it to be a year and your trying to meet them after this he might just say fuck it and that im wasting his time and stop talking to me. If he doesnt text or call me this week ik it over. And im really praying that he didn't tell his family about our date and his family doesn't like me bc i keep cancelling.