People think I'm mentally challenged..

mojen

So right now I'm wanting to vent and I need some advice because I'm feeling a little down lately. I'm 22 years old with a kid. I've been knock kneed all my life but apparently I've been walking like I'm a special needs person because recently my godmom told me all of her friends thought I was mentally challenged and not the way there. So she said she saw another knock kneed girl who doesn't walk like me and figured out that people think I'm "slow" because of how I walk. She said that her kid's father thought I was slow and couldn't understand how man would even have sex with me. I changed the way I walk within this past week but now I feel even more insecure. On top of that, she tells me that I act like a 12 year old sometimes and that no one will ever take me serious because I'm goofy. She says all of her friends think I'm like a 12 year old and I dont come off as an adult. So I'm driving myself crazy because I feel so insecure and constantly trying to make sure I don't look funny when I walk or sound like I'm 12. smh . I need adivce please.