Relationship anxiety

Brittany

My boyfriend and I got quite intimate, though we didn't have sex. It's killing him that I don't want to have sex for a little while, just because of how his lifestyle has been over the last several years. He full heartedly understands my decision and has openly said that if/when I entrust him with my first, he will do everything in his power to make sure that he's my last as well. I trust him and love him with everything in me, but I struggle with the idea that if I don't give it to him for a while, he'll be getting it from someone else. EVEN THOUGH I know that he won't.

My ex played off of my anxiety to attempt to get me to have sex with him, and when I didn't after a year together he broke up with me. My biggest fear right now is that this amazing guy will leave me because I'm not sure when I may want to have sex. He's a keeper he really is, he makes me so unbelievably happy and comfortable. And I love him so much.

Does anyone else struggle with this kind of relationship anxiety??? If so please tell me how you manage it.