I'm not sure what to do.. hear me out.

I'm going to be a single teen mom... if i have this baby. I'm very young, too young to have even have had sex but we all know it's a little to late when we notice these things and i've learned my lesson. But i fell pregnant and today i'm 5 weeks. When i first found out... I got scared. I called a clinic right away to set up my prep for abortion.. i have it next week.. but I'm extremely scared i'm going to make the wrong decision. I know i'm young and a baby is a lot but i feel like i will regret not having my baby. I'm a smart girl, honor classes, rotc, wanting to become a surgeon all that schooling and no time for kids... And i crave that college life when i graduate also i have a very big fear of what people will think of me pregnant.. But i love my baby already but i'm also a child of a single teen mom (widowed. she was 27 when she had me but 18 for my brother) and to this day i wish she would've finished school so she could get better jobs and have more money i don't want my baby to think that... Please help me decide i just need to be talked to & i don't want to tell anyone cause i'm ashamed of having an abortion.