Weird question and advice needed.

So me and my fiancé don't have sex because we both chose to wait till we're married. However, we do get intimate and have "sexy time", which usually consists of makeouts, and not as often, we'll go just a tad further and dry hump, and we'll give each other hand jobs when we're in the mood to, which isn't a lot. That's as far as we go, nothing more. Well, a couple weeks ago, during a trip to Georgia, I was giving him a hand job and he came. He never lets me do it long enough to let himself come, but this time he couldn't stop it enough and let himself come on himself. I was SUPER CAUTIOUS and checked the bed and myself that I didn't get any on me, which I didn't. I went and washed my hands just to be extra careful. Now, 2 weeks later, I've been experiencing light nausea on and off throughout the day, for the past 3 days, also feeling a little more exhausted. Now my period isn't supposed to start until Monday, but could I be pregnant. Like I said, we never had sex, and no come got on me when he came, and I washed my hands really well before touching anywhere down there like from going to the bathroom or anything like that. Should I be concerned or am I just being ridiculous? Another factor to consider is that I barely drank water this week, close to none, and I'm thinking this could possibly be dehydration I'm feeling or even pre-period symptoms which I tend to get sometimes. I just need reassurance that I'm not pregnant and this is just all in my head. Much love would be nice too because like I said, I'm panicking and scared! Please and thank you!