Aghhh

Je

I'm so confused on how I'm supposed to be feeling I'm currently 5weeks and 4days pregnant with my 3rd baby but my partners 2nd. My partner and I have shared custody of our three sons with our previous partners.

My partner and myself are extremely happy about the baby I'm just scared of the stress that I'm under is going to course me to fall back in the deep depression. I've struggled with depression for the last 2 years and this year has been the hardest by far as I've had to go to court over and over to fight my nasty abusive ex for my sons. And the fight isn't over as we have to go back to court in December. I'm absolutely shit scared of how my ex will react when he finds out I'm pregnant again. He has already held my babies back and didn't let me see or talk to them for a month and a half because he felt he had the right to do so. And that absolutely crushed me making me sick to the point I tried to take my own life as I was not in a good place. Now I'm fully medicated and not sure how the meds I'm on ATM are effecting Bub as I'm going to the Drs on Thursday.

I can't explain to my partner how I feel because he already wants an excuse to knock my exs head off.

I'm just really scared of losing my boys again because my narcissistic ex can't stand that I'm happy 😢.