Weird one for you...

I just want to start this post by saying I know how weird this is all going to sound...

I've never been a believer in meanings behind dreams (I.e. Teeth falling out in your dream meaning a new beginning in your conscious life etc). Having said this, occasionally I have a dream and it irks me to my core.

I've been married for 5 years, together for 10. My husband is my best friend and, like many relationships, we've grown comfortable with each other and maybe don't try as much anymore. It was never love at first sight (for me), but we started as friends and over time I grew to love him and admire how kind he is. He is genuinely a good guy and my friends constantly tell me how lucky I am to have him. I know I am lucky and I do love him more than anyone, however, there has never been that 'spark' between us, at least not from my perspective. My husband, on the other hand, literally worships the ground I walk on.

Anyways, over the past several months as I've thought more about our relationship, I have this dream where I'm married to my brother (literally, my real life husband takes the form of my brother in my dream). Within my dream, on every single occasion, I feel it's wrong and I'm disgusted in my dream when things get sexual and I literally try to get away from my 'husband' because I'm repulsed that it's my brother etc. Let me be clear - I am NOT sexually interested in my brother (gross). My point is, I don't understand why I keep having this dream and, after looking at dream 'meanings', I am wondering if it's reflective of my relationship with my husband where I'm no longer seeing him in a sexual way and instead just going through the motions and feel he is more of a brother than lover.

My husband and I used to have a lot of sex. Literally, several times a day. Now, we're averaging about 1 - 2 a month. It's not that I don't want sex, but I'm feeling not sexually attracted to him and sex seems like a chore now. Being the good guy he is, he never pushes and always is supportive (doesn't make me feel like a bitch for saying no most of the time). He really deserves better.

I get with all my dribble, it's hard to probably gauge what my post is leading to. Well, a couple things:

1. Has anyone else gone through this? If so, what did you do?

2. Do you think it's possible to change how I'm seeing my husband?

3. Have I checked out of this relationship?

4. Is it possible to love someone so much, but no longer be in love with them?

I'd appreciate no comments making me seem like a sick person, as I can't control my dreams and I'm fully aware (both consciously and subconsciously) incest is wrong. Thank you.