Victoria's Secret

San

Hi girls! (Maybe boys too)

Kind of a lame post but just wanted to share. So I used to think that VS is so hyped and it's so expensive, too flashy for my taste and I'll never visit it, etc etc. But today I had so much time to kill I decided why not check it out. And I'm so amazed by it!

First of all, the customer service. I know I'm just repeating whatever y'all know, but still. They took me to this fitting room with nice dim lights (I suppose every lingerie looks nice in that lighting). And I tried on a bazillion bras before finding the right one---no rush. You can take as much time as you like. And needless to say, I'd been wearing the wrong size all along. Duh.

Second, I generally HATE underwire. I mean really really hate it. But the one I got from VS, can barely feel it. It's like super comfy.

Also I got a lace panty which usually irritates my skin but not this one. I must say these people really use good quality stuff. I know this sounds like some kind of advertising but I swear I'm not paid to do this shit. I have no idea why I'd been avoiding this company for such a long time. Happy customer 😀😀😀

I got like the most basic thing but for a first timer this was great.

Btw I forgot to mention this store was in Dubai Mall.