Baby boy born 8/5/17

Evelyn • Married for 15 yrs! Have 2 👩🏻👧🏻 and 3👦🏻👦🏻👶🏻

So I went to the hospital on Friday 8/4/17 because I wasnt feeling the baby move alot they checked me and everything looked good I was dilated to 3,since I wasnt having lots of contractions they let me go home.Once I got home I couldnt walk I was in so much pain I felt like the baby was going to come out it was really bad

I couldnt stand the pain,but the hospital wouldnt keep me unless the contractions were 3-5 mins apart. So the next day I went to the bathroom and I BIG piece of mucus plug came out,I got scared because it didnt look right to me so I walked to the hospital to show them. Since I told them that I could barely walk they said they would check me again,they took my blood pressure and said it was high it went all the way to 175 which was very high they also took blood to see if there was protein in my blood which there was so they decide it would be best to induce me. So they started everything around 6pm they inserted a ballon thing(cant remember the name) they put in a catheter as well. All this stuff that I never have had put in me, so after all that I was getting contractions harder and harder. And then at 11:12 pm my baby boy was born 8lbs 3ozs 20.5 inches long. After I delivered him I was bleeding so much they said I probably was going to be going to the OR because I was losing alot of blood thank god It stopped after 15 mins. This was the hardest pregnancy I have gone thru this was my 5th and nothing like this has happened before. No complications at all, all thru my pregnancy until the day I had him.

This is my baby now! He will be 2 months on Thursday!