Rant... Help....

So, I am 19 years old. I have a 2 year old daughter. My boyfriend and I have recently moved into a house together. I moved 45 minutes away from everyone I know, my support system, to a town I know absolutely no one. I have no job, no money. He works full time, and has an absolutely amazing relationship with my daughter. She calls him Dad, her bio dad isn’t involved. (Better that way), well. We agreed that I’d stay him with her and keep the house clean and bring groceries in, due to daycare being almost a $900 a month here. I had a job back home, and now I have nothing.

My daughter loves milk, and we ran out last night. Along with some food. She wanted milk this morning for breakfast with her food. Well, I hate asking him to get her stuff because he pays our rent, and bills. I feel so ashamed that I have no money, and the money I make I don’t I ask my mom for money. 😒 so we have food in our home. I feel out of place a lot of the time, because I don’t know anyone except his family. I was diagnosed with severe depression, so now I’m on medication to help. I have her full time no breaks because my family didn’t ever want to watch her. Or keep her for an evening. I feel so alone, and he knows how I feel. But I sometimes feel like he doesn’t ever listen... I need help... I want to work, and I want to have my own money, but an entire paycheck would go to daycare.... 😒