crazy ass dream

Kylie

So I had a dream that I woke up from at 4am and cried for over an hour in the bathroom over. In my dream my SO female "cousin" had been living with us since about half way through my pregnancy and I had just given birth 4 days prior. Anywhere we went she came with and we had gone to my SO dad's house to show them the baby. Well the whole time we were there the cousin was criticizing everything I did from holding the baby to changing the diaper. Upset I decided to go home and dropped her and the baby off while I ran down the street to put gas in my car while my SO went to the neighbors house. furious I decided when I got back I was going to take the baby and go somewhere without his cousin. So I get back and I go inside and my SO is sitting on the couch with his cousin and I go to get the baby and he's gone. the cousin let her aunt and uncle come pick up the baby and take it somewhere which I started freaking out because I had never met them before, the baby was only 4 days old, and I was breastfeeding. I told her to have them turn around and bring the baby back and told her to pack her shit and get out of my house to which my SO told me that I was the one who needed to leave because she wasn't really his cousin, he was cheating on me the whole time with her, the plan all along was for me to have the baby for them because she couldn't have kids, and she was laughing at me telling me no one would ever let me have that baby and that I just needed to leave and leave them alone and my SO told me to give her my engagement ring. Needless to say I think I should lay off the Malibu rum 😂