Lmao I'm dieing right now!

Allyson

So I just moved in with my boyfriend recently and I was going through some of my things and I came across an old purse that I haven't used in a while, well I opened it and low and behold inside it was the dildo and the vibrator I thought my ex husband threw out on me 😆😆 Now I'm feeling like it's Christmas and I warned my boyfriend that if he ever has to go through my things for something, he's going to find it LMAO! He starts laughing and I went to grab my purse and he's like wait wait wait why are you getting your purse?! Don't come at me with that thing!! I'm laughing so fucking hard and he said he had a bad experience before with a dildo and I'm like wtf?? Now I gotta know this story 😂😂 Apparently his sister attacked him with her dildo a few years ago just to be funny (not sexually, just hit him with it a few times) LMAO! Anyway... I'm laughing and crying and I said don't you want to see it?? He's laughing and says why not? It can't be that bad lol (he didn't know it was a pretty good size 😂😂). He sees it and he freaks out saying WTF IS THAT?!?! I'm dead hahahahaha. Starts calling it the devil, saying the devil is in my purse and it's sin (he's not religious, just a smart ass). That shit was too fucking funny!