*****TRIGGER WARNING***** nightmare

(I don't know where to post this so here ) so I had a dream that a girl I used to babysit came up to me crying........ (in a passed dream she was raped and I told her to tell someone . she didn't) and hugged me. I knew right away and got up and locked the door as I sat in front of it still holding her. then I heard bashing. "let me in you sluts" okay so I'm having a panic attack and scream out "I'm calling 911" as he mumbles "the hell you are". I managed to call on the house phone once but it didn't work? cause it said it's not available in California. (we weren't there.) anyway I called again and again and it said "phone is disconnected". so I grabbed my cell phone and called I believe it picked up but I just picked her up (she's 13 now and I'm 18) not caring about how much I can carry. as he busted through the door. rest is a blur she told her mom and her step dad (who isn't her real one) tried to get his hands on me before the police sent him away. so yeah that was my dream. it was worse but glad I'm forgetting. (adding gif because I can't use spaces)

anyway, I've had rape and sexual abuse dream a lot. (yes I've been raped and sexually abused) since I was what 4? yeah I remember them all but I try to forget them. I have a nightmare every night and where I live you can't get anti depression pills not that I want them again they made it worse and weird. anyone else have nightmares everyday? because I do feel as if I'm alone. I don't want anyone else to go through this either. God it's taken me so much energy to say "it's just a dream" . a few months ago I had a dream my boyfriend go in a car crash and in my dream I was screaming petrified as I woke myself up. to this day months an months later I'm afraid of him getting killed in his car or another.