Attention SAHMs

Kelleesi • ❤️family, crochet, coffee❤️

I am a stay at home mom with two girls (6& 1) And I’ve been trying to find something that I can do to help contribute to our finances a little more. I have a college degree but I would much rather spend time with my babies than pay for a daycare and barely have much leftover after that expense. Now anyone who knows me will tell you I’m not one to get invested in direct sales or any kind of mlm company. But one company has changed my mind.

I sell country scents candles and I LOVE it. Not only have I made a little extra $$ but they are products that I genuinely love. All natural 100% soy wax with no chemical dyes and essential oils. All baby safe! My oldest has had eczema and asthma since she was five months old and I used to love to burn candles but I stopped when she was diagnosed. But these are 100% safe for her non toxic and all natural. This is a company that I was able to believe in and get behind. The best part is I haven’t invested any money. They are free to join. How many ds companies can say that?! Seriously it’s been a blessing. I’ve grown my business in just about four months. People love buying them from me too! They really are amazing products.

Not only all that but I have something now that’s for me. I love my kids but sometimes when life is 200% about them you can lose yourself. I love that I can work my business on my own time and still have time for them! I just needed to share in case anyone is in the same boat and needs a blessing like I found. Please let me know if you want to know more I can share so many resources to get you started!!!

Kelli

Kellzcountryscents@gmail.com