I don't even know at this point...

F

So I've convinced my whole family that I'm trying to eat healthier, I was at about 185 a few weeks ago, 174.6 now, I'm still looking weight and my pants are about 2 sizes too large. My whole family and friends are proud of me. I'm glad I dropped a few pounds too! The truth is though, I haven't had a normal appetite for months. I've struggled with anxiety and depression for the past few years and things were looking up, but it's been hitting hard and my eating has been weird lately. I get nauseous thinking about what's for dinner, repulsed with the sight of certain foods I used to LOVE! When I eat, I am absolutely disgusted with myself and get nauseous thinking about what I just ate. I can't get through the day without feeling disgusting after a meal, if I even eat what's considered a meal on a daily basis. I can't eat, I don't get hungry much anymore, when I do eat, drink or smell anything unhealthy, I just get this really sick feeling. I indulge in REALLY unhealthy things sometimes though, I just had a venti mocha this morning and a soft pretzel with cheese on Friday, my family only buys junk food and my brother and I are out a lot, so we get fast food from time to time, plus the school food isn't exactly the best. I feel terrible eating in front of anybody other than my family, and even then it's a bit odd feeling. This has been going on for MONTHS and I don't know how to bring it up, or how to express my concern, even though I just said to my mother's face that I wasn't hungry and that I just felt sick, I'm so self aware of it, but I can't tell anyone. I'm embarrassed as the fat girl with unhealthy eating habits. Please, what do you think is going on?