My Birth Story😘😘

MommieOf4

My Original Due Date Was Oct.25 But My Baby Girl Decided To Arrive October.8 At 37+4 Weeks. I Woke Up Sunday Morning Around 5am With Semi Painful Cramps That Lasted Off And On Throughout The Day, Around 2:30pm I Couldn't Take The Pain Anymore So I Headed Out The Door To L&D; When I Arrived I Was 4cm Dilated 70% Effaced They Decided They Would Watch Me For An Hour, Recheck And If I Progressed I Would Be Admitted If Not I Would Be Sent Home. Around 4pm They Checked Again And Sure Enough I was Now A 5!! I Was Then Moved To Another Room Where I Received My Iv And Waited For My Epidural (Which Is Wonderful BTW😂) Maybe 20 Minutes After Receiving My Epi I Started Feeling The Urge To Push. The Nurse Checked My Cervix And Told Me I Was Still A 5. The OB Came In To Break My Water And In What Felt Like Minutes I Felt Horrible Pressure Like I Needed To Use The Bathroom. The Dr Then Came Back And Checked My Cervix And Asked "Do You Feel Any Pressure Because Your Fully Dilated And Ready To Push! They Set Everything Up And With Only One Push She Was Out, The Umbilical Cord Was Wrapped Around Her Arms And Legs Which Explained Why I Hadn't Felt Her Move Around Like Usual. At 7:34pm My Baby Girl Was Born. For The 4th Time In My Life I Fell In Love All Over Ag

ain Welcoming The Beautiful Ja'Kyra Alise Into The World Weighing 5lbs 11oz 19in Long Couldn't Be anymore Perfect 😍😘❤❤ Her Sisters Can't Wait To Meet Her!!