Mysterious pain! (LONG POST)

Bronna

On September 15th, at 11w6d I had my NT scan. After the ultrasound, we met up with my brother and his wife and had lunch. As we were telling them bye, I started having pain in my upper right area of my stomach. I didn't really think much of it at the time. After that day, I had a few twinges here and there but nothing significant. On the 29th, we had our gender reveal party. Beforehand, hubby and I had went shopping since we really hadn't had a chance to buy anything gender specific since we found out. Anyways! We shopped, picked up stuff for the party, had lunch, and then headed to the in laws where we were having the party. About an hour after being there I started noticing some pain. But I was trying to enjoy myself, so I didn't pay much attention. We made it through dinner, the reveal, and sneak peeks of what we bought. I finally begged hubby to take me home, I couldn't take it any longer. When I got home, I changed and relaxed and I felt better. For the next few days, it was weird. I'd be in moderate pain going to bed and I'd wake up fine, then by 7pm the pain had came back. By Tuesday, I was concerned and decided to get checked, so went to the er. They did the classic blood tests, urine, etc. The dr decided to an ultrasound on my kidneys to see if there was a stone. There actually multiple ones in my left kidney. After being there for 7 hours, I was admitted for a kidney infection. I was given iv antibiotics up until Friday when I was released. Mr dr has put me on labetalol for my bp, and I have to take macrobid for the rest of my pregnancyy !! It's truly been a whirlwind! This baby is our miracle baby after 15 years of trying so I'm hoping and praying that everything is fine!! Does anyone have any advice or words of encouragement??