feeling upset/stressed

Rockwell

I'm currently 33wks & 5days. I work a full time job, single and own 6 dogs. (Seriously, 6 dogs!) All my dogs are currently in the house because of their space needs to be revamped due to hurricane irma. I've recently asked my brother to take one off my hands and another friend to find a new owner for one. But those 2 aren't my biggest problem.. So I came home from work and one dog got out of his crate. My daughter has a cat in her room so the dog tried getting at it and scratched at her door and tore off pieces of the door trimmings. He walked around the house, got into food and trash then pee'd down the hall way and a few more things that I don't even wanna think of. I don't know what to do, it took me hrs to clean everything because I took numerous breaks so I wouldn't stress so much. This dog has a neurological disorder so his balance is way off but that doesn't stop him from being himself. I cried and I'm thinking I may have to put him down. I really don't know what to do. This isn't the first time it's happened, Iahandle it anymore.