**Updated** Sleeping with a married man 😔

I’ve been sleeping with a man for a few months now. He’s quite older than me, but I was really just looking for someone to have casual sex with and to hang out with occasionally. Nothing serious. I’m 19 and he’s 43. I know that’s a big age difference but it didn’t bother me. I met him at a chili festival in our town. He was with some of his friends and I was with mine. We hit it off well and started seeing each other but not in a relationship kind of way. He told me he used to be married but got divorced five years ago. So the other night I was scrolling through Facebook and there was a recommended friend. It was a woman’s name with a picture of him and her. It turns out that’s his wife and they are still married and have three children.😔 I feel awful and I want to tell this woman about it but I don’t want to break her heart. Do you think I should message her on Facebook?

UPDATE: A few people have asked for an update. I don’t plan to do another but I figured I should l let you know what I did. I sent her a message on Facebook saying my name and that I think I had met her husband over the weekend and I’d like to speak to her if she cared to contact me. I left my phone number. She texted me and verified that he is her husband and asked me where I met him. I told her I met him at the festival and I had been sexually involved with him and he told me he was divorced. I told her the truth and answered all of her questions. She was very upset and cried on the phone to me. He had a short business trip to go on these past few days so she is taking this time to figure out what she’s going to do. I have no idea if she’ll leave him or not and I didn’t feel like it was my place to ask. But I did tell her and so now she knows. Thanks for all of the advice.