Late period but no BFP

Brittany

***UPDATE***

I got a very, very faint line on my test from this morning, can anyone else see the line?

Okay, so I'm officially 3 days late but all of my pregnancy tests have been negative, I thought maybe because my birth control has only been taken out about a month it could be throwing it off but it didn't do this the last time I had it removed, plus I had a period the day it was removed, I'm having mixed signals because The first week before my missed period I got super emotional and very nauseous to the point I would lay in bed crying not wanting to puke ( I'm a big baby and that's my weakness) I've also been having really bad headaches and sinus infections, but then about two days before my missed period I was cramping and told my husband "I'm totally not pregnant babe :( I can feel my period coming" but here we are on day 3 of my missed period and still nothing. I'm cramping worse daily and right now it's a lot on my right side, I've had ovarian cysts in the past and last year had surgery to have them removed and I really hope they aren't back. This will be baby number 3 for me, our first "planned baby" so I think I may just be stressing myself out and trying too hard. At this point I'd just like to start my period or get a positive just to know what's going on with my body. Any one else having similar issues? Or is my body just crazy. Lol

If I haven't started after a full week missed and still get negatives I will definitely be going to the doctor.