Threesome with my husband...

So me and my husband have been together for 2 years and married for a little over a month. Right before we got married we talked about things we wanted to try sexually, and mine was a threesome with my husband and another guy. He was okay with it as long as be got to pick who it was and I was okay with that so that I knew he would be comfortable with it. He chose a guy he used to work with and are good friends with. I was okay with his choice and we asked if he would be interested. He said he would think about it and then we all dropped it. Fast forward to today, we saw him and nothing was awkward we just talked but when he left my husband started snapchatting him asking about the threesome while me and my husband addressed any concerns he might have. Well as me and my husband were talking about it he started to act uncomfortable so we stopped talking about it. I keep apologizing to my husband for bringing it back up and he tells me to stop but I really want to have the threesome not because of his friend but because I just want to see what it like. Should I stop bringing it up and accept that it probably won't happen or should I let it go and try again in the future? P.S. Before anyone thinks this, me and my husband have a good marriage and are just eploring!!