Anyone interested?

Kimberley

Would anyone be interested in me sharing paleo recipes that I've tried and tested? Or perhaps meals I make from today and here on out? Paleo can change your entire life but it can also be really boring if ya don't do it right!

Here are some benefits of paleo:

- Balances Blood Glucose Levels

- Leaner Muscles

- Avoids wheat and Gluten

- Keeps You Feeling Fuller Longer

- No Counting Required

- Could Prevent Diseases

- Helps You Sleep Better

- Avoids Processed Foods

- Avoids Fast Food

- Cuts Out Junk Food

- Cuts Out Empty Carbs and Calories

- Gives You More Energy

- Provides Detoxing Effects

- Keeps Things Simple

- Increases Your Intake of Fruits and Vegetables

- Increases Your Intake of Healthy Fats

- Effortless Weight Loss

I've been on the paleo diet since October of 2016 (so one year now). Before starting it, I always had a lack of energy, I had trouble getting out of bed in the mornings, and my blood pressure was 180/120!! I'm only in my mid-20s and I'm not overweight (5'2" and weigh 104lbs), I couldn't believe it! I found out about my high blood pressure after fainting at work (thankfully I work in healthcare so the nurses immediately took my blood pressure and then rushed me off in an end to the hospital). Since then I've been seeing a cardiologist and it's been determined by blood pressure is from stress and lack of activity. Since starting paleo, I've had a MAJOR increase in energy, my blood pressure has gone back to what it should be, and I've just been so much happier all around.

I'm interested to see how many people, if any at all, would like be interested in my favorite paleo recipes, or just daily recipes that I make from here on out.

I thought it might be a lot of fun for everyone (me included)!

Vote below to see results!