Anyone here have a sterling silver engagement ring? Any opinions/experiences with them?? ❤️❤️❤️

Donna

Hello all!

So me and my Bf have been talking about engagement a lot recently and he wants me to get options together. YAY!!! So my question is, has anyone here gotten or received a sterling silver engagement ring? My problem with this is that they wont last too long 😭 but I have a dream ring and it’s $5,000. That seems ridiculous to me. So I went on eBay and found my dream ring in sterling silver for $3.65. I ordered it because I was curious and it’s actually very nice. I will post pictures below! But I am worried it won’t last long and he doesn’t feel comfortable only purchasing a cheap ring for me. The one I was originally telling him to get me was $700..but that still seems like a lot of money. They have better quality versions of this ring on eBay that sterling silver and not gold. Do you think it’s a good idea or should I just wait and get the gold ring when we are ready for it? Thank you!!!! I am not superficial. I know it doesn’t matter what ring but he has reserves and I’m worried about the long term expense of constantly getting a new one since he doesn’t wanna buy the $3 one 😂