Not sure who the father is😔 no rude comments please..

I know this probably isn't the place for this type of thing but I really just need advice and answers..based off my due date I conceived between April 6th and April 11th, my ovulation date is April 11th. I used a due date conception calendar website to figure out when I was ovulating by typing in my due date. Me and my boyfriend broke up and I had sex with another guy on April 7th in the early hours of the morning probably like 3-4 Am. He was under the influence of drugs and alcohol and I specifically remember him not being able to stay hard because of that. We did not have sex again besides on that night, well morning. My boyfriend and I then made up and had sex the next couple of nights and he came inside of me each time using no protection. I am almost 30 weeks and extremely scared because I have been worrying myself about this my whole entire pregnancy. My boyfriend knows that I had sex with that guy, but I don't think he's ever thought about what if the baby is the other guys. My boyfriend has been super excited about this baby, both our families know obviously, all our friends know, so it'll be super embarrassing to me and just heartbreaking if this baby isn't my boyfriends and I know it'll end our relationship if it's not his. I should have been more responsible and I'm definitely ashamed of myself and regret it. I'm really hoping it's my boyfriends. I just need help and advice please.😔 this is a horrible situation to be in, my thoughts are killing me.