baby doesn't sleep

Alena

so my son is 8 months old he naps during the day at least 3 times but only for 15 minutes when night rolls around he sleeps from 9pm-2am and is wide awake from 2am-5am I just don't know what to do anymore I'm pregnant and need my rest but I can't seem to get it so I've been getting very angry at him (not doing anything bad but I feel he can sense my frustration) anyway my husband wakes up and stays up with the baby and me I would like to go back to sleep but my conscious won't let me leave my husband awake at those hours by himself and also my son constantly wants to nurse at that point if we put him down for even a second lately day or night he screeches at the top of his lungs and gets hysterical the very moment he starts crying and he just wont stop. I just don't know what to do anymore. we are both so exhausted and it's really taking a toll on us not to mention my son's health is probably deteriating because he rarely gets to sleep. I am not for using any medications or anything unnatural so please no suggestions of those kind. only natural methods please.