Husband wants to wait TTC πŸ˜• β€” UPDATED 8 months later πŸ’™πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

Mermaid Momma πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ β€’ Mama of three πŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’™

Long story short, I'm 26 my husband is 32 we've been married three years, together for seven - before we got married we talked about waiting two years to start a family, now it's three years and my husband still wants to wait another five months - he pushed the date out for when we'd start trying to April 2018, just to save extra money but no particular reason otherwise. Well that was back in April of this year that I agreed to start trying in April 2018 (I know my bad for agreeing to it but it's been half a year and now I'm feeling different) now I can't stop feeling depressed that he's not open to trying sooner. I'm trying to not be naggy or down but it's hard when you want to be a mom so bad and you've already been waiting for years just to start trying, we haven't even started trying yet (which scares me bc I don't know how long t will take)

Anyway so tonight we went to a friend's for dinner and it was hard for me bc they have a 1 year old and she is pregnant now with their second baby... after dinner on our way home I broke down and got sad and shared in a calm way to my husband that I am feeling sad bc we said we'd start a family and if we can start trying sooner than April ? He said no. We are sticking to the date he wanted...and he told me he can't stand me being a "downer Debbie" about wanting a baby and he doesn't want to deal with me right now (great thanks), so we just got home and he went straight to our room and closed the door... and I'm just downstairs crying typing this out on my phone wondering how I can fix this ? :(

Update 5/28/18: we ended up trying in December 2017, so only a month and a half after me posting this 🀣 and thank the Lord I got pregnant the first try πŸ™ I’m now 7 months along with a baby boy, due in August πŸ’™ my husband is ecstatic and can’t stop talking about the baby. I think he was just scared before. Hopefully this post helps give others hope who might not be seeing eye to eye with their partner on having a baby. Good luck all and baby dust!