I’m obsessed !!! Sorry this is all over the place lol so is my brain! 😆😆 UPDATE

Lisette 🎀 • PCOS | Sweet baby boy born 8.5.18 after TTC for 2 years!

Tomorrow is my birthday but I celebrated it last night with my best friends who are a lesbian couple, my boyfriend, and a couple friends from work. When everyone left and it was just my best friend and my boyfriend there with me, my bestfriends decided to give me one of my presents.

It was in a small square box. I opened it and saw that it was a mug, so I was like omg cute!! It’s gonna have some animal saying on it! (We are both vet techs that work at the same clinic) and when I read it, it said

“Only bestfriends get promoted to aunties!”

And I damn near dropped the mug!!!! My bestfriends are having a baby!!!!!!!!!! I cried so hard I was SOBBING!! And of course they recorded it.... lol i am SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!

I just want a baby myself!! I’ve wanted one for quite some time, but I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and being obese (but I’m not????) and idk if I even ovulate. We haven’t really been trying but I really want to. So I’m about to go out into the living room right now and talk to my boyfriend about trying !! That’s what I want for my birthday! I just want a baby, and then to be pregnant with my bestfriends wife??? Omg.

AND our favorite doctor at the clinic is also pregnant!

I just feel OBSESSED over wanting to get pregnant. I feel insane! But I love it and I’m not changing!!

UPDATE... so I talked to the Mr about what I wanted for my birthday (to REALLY start TTC) and he said “it’s about time! Let’s do it!” IM SO EXCITED YALL 😭 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!