First Orgasm

I went on an anonymous app and met a bisexual girl. We chatted for a bit and then we got horny so, she guided me while I was masturbating. It felt so good. I like doing it her way better than my way. I became sooo wet.

It was also basic stuff, like rub your clit, put one finger into your vag, go faster, rub in circles, go in and out while rubbing, put another finger in, imagine it’s her with her tongue.

It was pretty basic, and I did it with one hand. The other hand was busy telling her how good this feels and thanking her. I think I had my first real orgasm.

I think I’m getting wet right now.

I wouldn’t really say I’m a sub. It’s like when they say if you want you can do this or that. I don’t mind over texting either. She was amazing. I’m totally hitting her up again. It was also sexy. Y’all should try it. Just don’t send pictures. Even if they ask, just say no. If they are persistent then leave the chat. She was amazing, I don’t think I could say it enough. I also didn’t send her any pictures at all. She didn’t send any either. When she asked I said no and she respected that. It was also a change. When I first met her, we chatted and she asked me if I was into girls and I said like both. Although, she asked me to help her masturbate. That didn’t really work out. Maybe as a thank you, I’ll help her next time. Anyways, that was absolutely awesome. I was so wet. I don’t think I ever was so wet.

Edit: the app is called stranger. There is also a website but on the website you can send pictures or receive pictures. I use the app so my number one excuse is that I have the app and can’t send or receive pictures.

This is what the app looks like ^

Edit: Every time I do it the way she told me to I hit more intense orgasms. 😍